We are able to offer our clients with a wide range of outsourced payroll solutions
Some of the services we are able to offer include:
PAYROLL PROCESSING SERVICES
- Capturing of all your payroll related changes and input for example overtime, loans, provident funds etc.
- Generating professional payslips on pre-printed stationery
- Processing all loans, garnishee orders and third party payments on the payroll and maintenance of their relevant balances
- Providing reports in either printed or electronic format. These include a company reconciliation report, a variance report detailing differences to the previous month?s payroll, listing all earnings, deductions and company contributions made during the pay run
- Provision of a summary report which will detail all payments that you are required to make to all third parties, including SARS, UIF, SDL (Skills Development Levy), Medical Aid, Pension / Provident Fund, Garnishee Orders and Unions etc. Detailed reports will, of course also be provided
- Processing of leave taken and maintenance of all leave balances
- Handling of payroll queries through one central person in your business
- Annually provide IRP5 / IT3(a) for each employee
- Provide a reconciliation of all employees tax paid and the electronic submission of your EMP501 and IRP5/IT3(a) records to SARS.
- Electronic transfer of salaries to your employees? bank accounts
- Electronic submission of EMP201 Returns to SARS on a monthly basis
- Electronic submission of the UIF records on a monthly basis to the Department of Labour
- Interfacing the payroll to your current accounting software to allow for the direct upload of the payroll information
- Recording detailed leave history records for each employee
- Customised reporting that you may specifically require
- Bargaining Council reports (where applicable)
Once the initial setup of the software has been completed, all you need to do is forward the necessary input to us on a pre-defined date and we will provide you with an accurate & timely payroll. This will include all your payslips, financial reports, detailed 3rd party payment reports and interface files.